ISTAR Consultancy Ltd
Registered with the Information Commissioner's Office
Collected Personal Data
The information we collect from you may include:
- Name, address, email and telephone number.
- Date of birth.
- National Insurance number.
- Financial and credit card information.
- IP address.
- Geographical location.
- Browser type.
- Device type.
- Operating system.
- Browsing data, such as access times.
- Navigation history.
- Physical health.
- Mental health.
- Racial or ethnic origin.
- Religious or other beliefs.
Purpose of collecting data
We only collect enough information to enable us to carry out our professional services. The personal data allows us to manage your portal, carry out regulatory checks to meet our legal obligations, prevent and detect crime and to keep you up to date with our services. you will be asked to provide this information during the registration process.
- Fulfil our statutory obligations, duties and functions as a business.
- Administration of our records and accounts.
- Manage our employees, sub-contractors and interns.
- Provide training, intelligence and security services for our clients.
- Advertise, promote and market our services.
- Perform our duties as a registered data controller.
- Confirm identities and prevent crime.
- Notify you about any changes to our services.
- Carry out our contractual obligations.
- Provide and improve our services.
- Improve the operation, security and presentation of our sites.
- Provide focused online advertising in line with your interests and preferences.
- Measure and assess the effectiveness of our online content and marketing.
- Enable you to participate in interactive features on one of our websites.
Data Protection Registration Number: ZA768838